Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Baby, He A Local Joker

I didn't want Ashley to find out about sex the way she did. Here we are, Disney World, the happiest place on earth. I look to my left, I see happy children everywhere. I look to my right and I see a couple of jerks humping near the snow cone stand. Before I could shield her sensitive eyes, she was already in line for a snow cone. I'm not sure that she noticed them but I'm almost positive that she did. She was really quite the rest of the day. She looked like she was in deep thought. I asked her what was wrong at one point and she told me about this one time when her teacher brought a turtle to school. I don't really think that has any relevance to this situation but I think she was only trying to be brave for mommy. I'm an adult who's had sex behind closed doors (don't repeat this) and STILL I cannot stomach watching other people do it. Imagine what it must look like to a child of ten. To me it's like watching a hot dog eating contest, you know what I mean? Well our whole trip to Disney was ruined. Just ruined. I was so distraught for Ashley's sake. I keep replaying the incident over and over in my head. I'm about done trying to think of ways to keep my marriage alive. What's the point when he's going to fool around with someone near the snow cone stand at Disney World!

Inspired by: Gucci Mane (Feat. Nicki Minaj, Trina, Bobby Valentino) - "Sex In Crazy Places"

No comments:

Post a Comment