Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Best Believe Me, She's Gonna Get It All

I'd probably kill her. Actually, I don't know what I would do and that kind of scares me. I can tell you this for certain though, if that "Monica" came around my "Bill" I wouldn't be as passive as the O.G., H.C., you know? I think that Hilary really screwed up as a woman. That's why she's not president. I really believe that. I wonder if they still see each other. Like, on the sneak. I bet he does. I'll tell you this though, Monica will never marry. She's too hoe-ish. Okay, if I were her husband I wouldn't have any friends because I know that my world would be nothing but temptation. My wife (Monica) would be tempted to sleep with all of my friends and all of my friends would sleep with my wife, (Monica). But I would exercise that philosophy of "bros before hoes" and I would be mad at Monica and not my friends. If I were mad at BOTH Monica AND my friends I would be super lonely all the time. My world would go from temptation to isolation. I'd probably start a bunch of hobbies at one time. I would exhaust myself on hobbies. I'd still be hurt by Monica so I would probably get myself involved in a hobby where I wouldn't meet any girls. I would do something so manly. Like, learn how to use a jackhammer. Then I'd eat sandwiches on top of skyscrapers with a bunch of guys and we'd whistle at pretty ladies as they walk past. But we would just whistle because that's all you can do when you've been hurt.

Inspired by: Sean Garret (Feat. Nicki Minaj) - "Get It All"

No comments:

Post a Comment