Saturday, January 23, 2010

Fuck the Polices

They say "fuck the police" because it's a trend. They think it's cool to disrespect us when all of their friends are around but let me tell you something, when their cat gets stuck in a tree we're not going to be there to rescue it. Some day they will realize what a necessity we are to have around. Right now they're impressionable and rebellious. When I was your age I was also impressionable and rebellious but in those days I was crooning the girls and smoking cigarettes because that's what the Grease guys were doing. You know. No, not Grecians. Greasers. Don't smoke, by the way. You'll smell like Grandpa all the time. I know that you're different though, Randy. The guys at the precinct would be really upset if you ever said "fuck the police". I think it might be a good idea to scare your friends straight. Show them what kind of heroes the police really are. Do any of your friends have a cat?


Inspired by: Lil Wayne (Feat. Short Dawg & Gudda Gudda) - "Break Up"

No comments:

Post a Comment