Thursday, February 11, 2010

He's A To The Left Problem

Laaaaadies! I know how you feel. I've been in your shoes before except I stopped short of killing someone. But I get it Ebony! Dick makes you do crazy things. I feel you on that one. But you didn't have to knife your dude. Now you look stupid. You're in jail and he's still spreading his seed and what have you accomplished? I saw that knife you made. I was so impressed. I said to myself, "damn, she has talent." I said this to myself too, "where can I buy a cutlery set by Ebony?" What a waste. Speaking of wastefulness, Kimberly, I'm mad at you. You destroyed your man's property not even stopping to think of those less fortunate who would have loved to rock his Rocawear. You scoop up his things and haul that shit to the Goodwill. That's what you do. But I must not know that Destruction is your middle name. Thought I knew. Tiffany, you're trying to make me believe that you committed credit card fraud because your dude was cheating on you? Girrrrrl, pleeeeeeeease. I know what you said to yourself, "fuck it, this ain't no relationship. Where's that credit card? numbers numbers numbers numbers, GUCCI!" You all thought you were sly. I just hope you stay shinin'.

Inspired by: Trina - "Shawty Say"

No comments:

Post a Comment