Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Whatchu Think About A Convo?

I drunk dialed my physical therapist. He was really flirty the last time we met but I didn't think about it until the fifth glass of wine last night. Basically I asked him if he had a Mrs., told him how much I appreciated his choice to wear shorts to our last session and asked him what his thoughts were about Oprah's interview with Jay Leno. I'm not sure if I'm making this up or if he really told me I was too cute to have tennis elbow. Yeeeeah, he definitely did because I remember telling him he was too cute to have that lazy eye. Things were pretty silent after that one slipped. I started breathing really heavy against the phone and then I fell asleep. That's a little embarrassing. I'll be canceling all appointments with him. I don't mind being in this sling for the rest of my life. Receiving pity seems like a nice change of pace at this point in my life.

Inspired by: Trey Songz (Feat. Fabolous) - "Say Aah"

No comments:

Post a Comment