Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Winin' And Dinin' For That Ass

My first date was a total disaster, Emily! My mom was being such a b-i-t-c-h and said I couldn't go but after I slammed my door five or six times and knocked the clock off the wall she finally said she would drive me and Billy to the bowling alley. I spent all afternoon preparing for this date. Basically I watched Christina Aguilera music videos on You Tube for hours. I wore those clip on hoop earrings that we stole from the mall. And this orange halter top that I stole from my sister. And this mini skirt that I stole from you the last time I was over. I'll give it back, shut up. So anyway, I wore that outfit underneath a baggy tracksuit that I stole from the athletic club at school. If my mom saw what I was really wearing under that tracksuit, she'd die. When we got to the bowling alley I ripped off the tracksuit and presented myself to Billy. All he said was, "Cool." Boys are so dumb, Emily. All I wanted to do was kiss so I figured I better start dancing. I ran to the bathroom to practice my Come On Over dance routine. Because you have to give them a show and then you can make them do whatever you want. Don't you know anything? He didn't get it either. By the time I got back he had a boat load of nachos waiting. I ignored the nachos and started dancing. I messed up once but I don't think he noticed. He kept saying, "Are you ok?" Boys are so dumb. I was getting tired and I wanted to save energy for kissing so I let him bowl for me and I ate nachos. When we were done I asked him to walk me home. I was sure that he would kiss me on the walk home. Instead he said he was going to call his brother to pick us up so we didn't have to walk. UGH!!!! He didn't even throw money at me once. I don't know what I did wrong.

Inspired by: Lil' Wayne (Feat. Trina) - "Don't Trip"

No comments:

Post a Comment