Friday, November 27, 2009

Bag Full Of Chips (We Ain't Talkin' Ruffles)

All I'm saying is that I think it's a little unconventional for a first date to be in a Brooks Brothers. No, I'm not really interested in looking around. I'm interested in talking to you. Originally I thought we could grab lunch and stroll around town window shopping if anything. Can I ask you what you do for a living? Party? Is that a legitimate job? I'm not really that guy who likes to go shopping. So...I mean, for future references. What I'm saying is...you know...if we make this "official" I'll stay at home next time you want to go shopping. Hint hint! Haaaa ha ha. Well no I'm serious actually. Yeah I mean we've only been in here for fifteen minutes and my arm is cramping underneath these clothes. I'm not a pansy boy! Don't they have shopping carts here? I don't know about you but I'm working up quite the appetite. You already ate!? Anna Christine Sophia, can I ask you what you had planned for our date tonight exactly? SHOPPING!? The whole time? Yeah I'm upset! I was hopping we could do something more intimate, a little more special, maybe something where we could really get to know each other. This is just strenuous for me. Really? Oh, that's great! Yeah there's this little cafe down the street. It's a really chill spot. I'm sorry...what? I'm still not understanding....you want me to pay for this pile of clothes? This is like 1500 dollars! I hardly know you! Anna Christine Sophia, I can't drop that kind of cash on you like this. You might be worth it, I guess. I don't know! What kind of question is that? I don't know you! I only have like, fifty bucks on me right now. Look, I don't think this is going to go in the direction I was hoping. Excuse me!? FRUGAL?! If I had 1500 dollars to spend willy-nilly I'd spend it on something worth my time.....like.....an Xbox.

Inspired by: Fabolous - "Throw It In The Bag"

No comments:

Post a Comment