Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Dessert or Disaster

We're supposed to be "in love", Becca. I came to hang out with you in your room because I'm "in love" with you. I had other things I could have been doing instead of sitting here being ignored. Paul texted me and said that Ian and Steve and him were going to Dairy Queen and that I should come. I texted back "can I bring Becca?" and Paul texted back "no." It's not that they hate you but you're just not fun.......TO THEM. Of course, to them! Yes. I think you're loads of fun. I like when we do it. You don't think that's fun? UGH...I wish you didn't share a room with your sister. God, she's always here. Hey Ashley.....what kind of tea is your bear drinking?.....Can she hear me? Hold on Paul is texting me. Nevermind. No, it's nothing. He didn't say anything. Literally it was a blank text message. Because he does it a lot. He's blind or something. Jesus woman! He said "dude this hot fudge sundae is making love to my mouth. I'm scoring harder with this hot fudge sundae than you do with your girlfriend. LOL!" I know. He's a jerk. I don't know why I'm friends with him. He's really good at skateboarding. Well I care more about you obviously. OBVIOUSLY I would choose you over them. I'm here right now, am I not? I don't care what your friends think of me and you shouldn't care what mine think either. Yeah I already know Melissa thinks I'm a dick. It's probably because I always imitate her. She has a humorous demeanor! Rebecca Margret Hutchinsan, I promise that I will stop having gut busting laugh sessions at Melissa's expense. I promise on our love! I would never smile again if you asked me to. I swear I would do it. I'd frown forever for you. Psh...I've always felt this way.

Yep...

Do you think it would be ok if I took my pants off?

Inspired by: Keri Hilson (Feat. Kanye West & Ne-Yo) - "Knock You Down"

No comments:

Post a Comment