Monday, November 23, 2009

I'm Amazin' So Amazin'

Coach, I’d like to speak my piece before you congratulate me. This is important.

Now, I’m excited we won the game. I’m a power forward in every sense of the title but tonight I was an entire fucking basketball team. I’m not saying you guys didn’t try because I know you did. I was there when a couple of you physically struggled with me for the ball. GUYS! It’s okay! We’re on the same team, remember? I don’t mind picking up where you slack off. What I do have a problem with is the praise the rest of you received after I sunk the ball and won the game. Tell your relatives to stay at home since they obviously do not know who to direct love and affection to. Why should any of you be hugged or kissed upon as a result of my achievement? That is simply unfair. Jason-I got a kick out of the poster your stupid girlfriend made you. “Go Jason! You’re the best!” If that were true then you would be the one who won the game. I’m sure you can all recognize my frustration and I can honestly relate to how you must be feeling right now. Seeing as how I have been served multiple detentions for plagiarism this past school year, I certainly know what it is like to take the applause for someone else’s accomplishment. With that said I hope you all stew on this for a while. My words are epic!

Inspired by: Kanye West (Feat. Young Jeezy) – “Amazing”

No comments:

Post a Comment