Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Tri-Tri-Trick please, I'm the baddest bitch

Are you here for an interview also? Oh really. Receptionist? Oh really.

Listen trick, if you think this job is yours, you’re wrong. How do I know? Look at me. I’m here. No, I’m not being rude. I’m trying to save you some time. Your baby’s daddy is probably late on his child support (as always) and now you realize that you need a job to support his kid, right? Oh really. Look, shut the fuck up. OH! Don’t compare yourself to me, hoe. You will always loose. You ain’t shit. Can you believe that even in Russia they don’t have people as wack as you? It’s true. I was just in Russia and although nobody could step to me they still weren’t as busted as you. When’s the last time you left Ohio? Aye! You gonna answer me? That’s fine. Listen, Imma do me. You do you.

Oh shit. This vending machine only takes quarters. You got change for a dollar?

Inspired by: Nicki Minaj - "Baddest Bitch"

No comments:

Post a Comment